Monday, February 4, 2008

Yes We Can

This isn't a political blog, but I ran across a YouTube video made by Barack Obama supporters. It gave me chills. Chills of hope and serenity. I believe him: we can repair this world, this government, this America.

We have such an opportunity in America. We can choose our leaders and we can criticize them. How many countries are there in the world where there is no such power given to the people? My wish for this election year is that we realize this rare opportunity and go to the polls and make our choices.

2 comments:

Val said...

I see sleepless nights made you crazy. What opportunities are you talking about? There is the impudent nepotism in your political system and you hardly can make an objection.Life is not a fairy tale. The fact is: no niger, no woman can be a president in US. So your next president is John McCain and you hardly can do anything against that.
“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” They say: “you have power…”, “you can repair…”, “you can vote…” But what you really can?

Val said...

P.S. Sorry, if I offended you.