Monday, January 25, 2010

An Award! *gasp*

I just received a blog award!


Valerie at I Should Be Writing gave me the Over The Top Award!

Rules: Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it though.

Your Cell Phone? texy
Your Hair? medium
Your Mother? Dramatic
Your Father? Engineer
Your Favourite Food? Thai
Your Dream Last Night? terrifying
Your Favourite Drink? Tea
Your Dream/Goal? February!
What Room Are You In? living
Your Hobby? Felting
Your Fear? Failure
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Home
Where Were You Last Night? Couch
Something That You Aren't? begrudging
Muffins? mmm
Wish List Item? time!
Where Did You Grow Up? internationally
Last Thing You Did? sew
What Are You Wearing? scarf
Your TV? Off
Your Pets? dead
Friends? always
Your Life? creative
Your Mood? rushed
Missing Someone? no
Vehicle? practical
Something You Aren't Wearing? tiara
Your Favourite Store? Bookstore
Your Favourite Colour? blue
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? today
Last Time You Cried? recently
Your Best Friend? somewhere
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? dreamland
Facebook? forgotten
Favourite Place To Eat? table

5 Blogs I'm Giving The Over The Top Award To:
...I will do this later. My battery is about to die b/c hubby took my adapter to work!

4 comments:

DL Hammons said...

Congrats!!

Felting???

Kelly Polark said...

Congrats, Amber!
Between the felting and sewing answers, I am guessing you are very crafty! And get your tiara on, girl!

Kelly@ JustWrite said...

Hi Amber! Question for you...I also got the Over the top Award, but can't get the list copied and pasted into my blog. Am I missing something? It should be easy, right? Anyhow, just started following your blog, and I love it!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I popped over from I Should Be Writing. Congrats on your award! I love meeting new bloggers. :-)