Cindy tagged me on this... Ten true things about me (that I'll share):
1. I had a crush on a boy in first grade. And I still remember his name. (No, I can't find him on facebook.)
2. I used cloth diapers on my daughter. But now I'm too lazy to do it for my son. And I feel guilty.
3. I don't like football.
4. I used to play rugby. (I love rugby.)
5. Anything science-related is super exciting for me. I've been glued to the Science Channel and Discovery Channel too much lately. I say it's for my future sci-fi book, but I really just use that as an excuse to stay on the couch.
6. My mom kept me backstage when she was doing dozens of plays, but I've only been in two myself.
7. In fourth grade, I told a boy I was going to name my daughter "Rebma" because it was my name backwards.
8. My math skills are subpar. I rely too much on hubby.
9. I killed a deer with my car and then spent a year without eating meat in penance.
10. I have nearly converted to half a dozen religions, leaving me confused.
Yeah, they're a little random. I was going to nominate other people, but hubby is calling for help so I must go now.