Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pride and Prejudice or, Zombie Mayhem

I love the Library of Congress. I just found out today that I can do loads of research on it without actually driving the two hours to the library (which I've been dying to do). Anyway, in some of my research for Novel #3* I came across this title:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance+Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem! (Paperback)
by Kenneth Grahame (Author), Jane Austen (Author)
.

Did you giggle? I did. Then I had to find it on Amazon. It's not "out" yet, so there's no cover photo, but I'm looking forward to the classic tale with bits of gore thrown in. I know some of you would enjoy such a thing. Am I wrong?

Now, back to story creation...

* Novel #3 is in the works. At the moment it's a nebulous cloud of ideas and characters, but soon the bits will start to stick together and form my new Story Solar System. No, it's not sci-fi. It's historical fiction. I just like science-related analogies.

No comments: