Elise tagged me...but I am not passing it on to either other people because nearly everyone I know has already done this and I'm too tired to figure out someone else.
1. What are your nicknames?
Ambotchka. (I was a Russian major in college.)
2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
That I bought for myself? I think it was Mulan.
3. What is your favorite scent?
Rosemary. Basil. Lavendar. Pine. Anything natural---not the fake stuff.
4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
St. Petersburg, Russia
5. Do you trust easily?
I trust too easily. I forgive too easily, too, but don't you take advantage of it.
6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
My parents would love to answer this one for me. I'm a tad impulsive, but I'm maturing. Slowly .
7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
I am unhappy that there seem to be more selfish people in the world than unselfish. Geesh, that sounds like a beauty pageant answer. Really, though, where do all these people come from? Do they not have the capacity to look at themselves and wonder??
8. Do you have a good body image?
This made me laugh. Really. I just had to go buy maternity loungewear because my other maternity clothes are getting tight. Ask me this question again after six months of breastfeeding and I'll be a bit chipper.
9. What is your favorite fruit?
Can I say all? Except papaya. The past few weeks it was watermelon, but after splitting one open tonight I deduced watermelon season is past its prime. Maybe crisp apples will rise to the top of the list soon.
10. What websites do you visit daily?
The blue board, a few blogs, motherhood.com's discussion board
11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Checking email on my new phone. For some reason, I keep thinking I'm going to get something important that can't wait until I get to the top of the stairs, where my computer is. (Really, though, it's taking me longer to crawl up the stairs.)
12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Me, but in Washington. :-) Seriously, it's a bit uncanny how similar we are. (At least, I think so.)
13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"Elmo's an aardvark, and he's proud; Elmo's an aardvark, and he's happy!" It's from Elmo's World: The Great Outdoors. But this morning, and for the past several days, I've woken up to the Captain Feathersword song from the Wiggles. This mama needs a new Tori Amos cd or something...
14. What's your favorite item of clothing?
My new pajama pants.
15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
They're mushy. They're only good with marshmallows.
16. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
I'd look for a video camera to see if someone had purposely put that in front of me to see what I'd do in such a moral dilemma. Seriously. Of course I'd look for the owner, but I wouldn't spend all day and a tank of gas doing it.
17. What items could you not go without during the day?
I find this question a little annoying. Of course I could go without anything, except food, water, and shelter, if I had to. Do you mean what would I really like to ensure I always had?? My phone, Zantac 75, Tylenol 500, and something sweet to munch on occasionally.
18. What should you be doing right now?