Monday, April 7, 2008

Out of the Loop

The past week I've been mostly trying to keep my head above water. My parents were in town, fortunately, or I would have drowned in laundry, dishes, and Elizabeth-entertaining. But alas, they are now back in Denver and I am left to fend for myself while Jim's at work.

I believe that if she does not take a nap today I will die. Or at least pass out. I am that tired.

This week, I'm looking forward to my first OB appointment (Thursday) with a possible ultrasound to check on the baby's status. No miscarriage so far, and the numbers have improved, so the doctors are satisfied.

Oh, lovely, Elizabeth just drew on the sliding glass door with her crayons...be back later, maybe.

2 comments:

Val said...

Being mom is a test of stamina. Sooner or later babies always grow up. Do you really know the breaking point? Everyone is capable of many things but no one knows what he (she) is really can.
“When you do well, and suffer for it, you take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.”

Unknown said...

fake pregnancy ultrasound, This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…