Sunday, June 10, 2007

Open House, Open Water



The house goes on the market today, and we are going on a cruise! My Grandparents are celebrating their 50th Anniversary, so they bought everyone passage on an Alaskan cruise (Princess Cruises). Yippee! Jim, Elizabeth, and I are sorely in need of some pampering and relaxing. I'm bringing my notepad, notes, and my determination along to get some writing done. I haven't written in ages, and it's wearing on me. Finally, I will have loads of babysitters lounging about.

Wish us luck in the housing market. We need a good sale!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hey guys! I hope you have/had a great trip! I can't wait to see pictures. Give Elizabeth and Silver lots of kisses and giggles for me. Miss you all!

Laini Taylor said...

Hope you had a great cruise! sounds lovely. As for the kitchen colors, they were a little loony, I guess, and the finished kitchen DOES look very, very nice -- but I applaud your bold color experimentation!