Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard? Yes, please.

Does the view from your window look like this?

Or this?


Or this??


Isn't it gorgeous? It's like the Snow Queen grabbed onto my roof and melted down the sides.

Speaking of which, the "Blizzard of 2011" hasn't hit here yet, but it's nice to know it's coming. Ahem. It's nice to know before it gets here, so one can prepare. But honestly, I'm excited. I LOVE the snow. Granted, I'm getting a wee bit tired of Winter, but it'll end eventually. It's not like it's some snowpocalypse (as my friend @Mike_Jung just joked about on twitter) and won't ever go away.

In Syracuse, we've had over 118" of snow so far. It's a bit much. And we're expected to get another 8-12'' tomorrow. Hopefully all at once, so I can see what a "white out" is like. As long as I and my family are comfortably inside drinking hot chocolate. (Dang. We're out of it, actually.)


No comments: